The other 2% of you have very different minds to the other 98%!

The following is a simple maths test, but the ending has one of those mind-blowing outcomes that no one can really explain. Take the test without using a calculator or writing it down, simply calculate in your head. Let’s see how you do…

 

 

Did you get the red hammer? Awesome huh! If you didn’t don’t worry, you have a unique way of thinking that makes you stand out from the crowd!

 

Let us know below if you’re part of the 98% or the 2%

Related Posts

2 Responses

    • Poni

      I picked an orange hammer… so I’m halfway different… or something like that…

      Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.