The following is from the higher consciousness classic, Handbook to Higher Consciousness by Ken Keyes, Jr. which explains the Living Love system to higher consciousness.
THE TWELVE PATHWAYS
To the Higher Consciousness Planes of Unconditional Love and Oneness
1. I am freeing myself from security, sensation, and power
addictions that make me try to forcefully control situations
in my life, and thus destroy my serenity and keep me from
loving myself and others.
2. I am discovering how my consciousness-dominating
addictions create my illusory version of the changing world
of people and situations around me.
3. I welcome the opportunity (even if painful) that my
minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware of the
addictions I must reprogram to be liberated from my robot-like
BEING HERE NOW
4. l always remember that I have everything I need to enioy my
here and now — unless I am letting my consciousness be
dominated by demands and expectations based on the dead past
or the imagined future.
5. I take full responsibility here and now for everything I
experience, for it is my own programming that creates my
actions and also influences the reactions of people around
6. I accept myself completely here and now and consciously
experience everything I feel, think, say, and do (including
my emotion-backed addictions) as a necessary part of my
growth into higher consciousness.
INTERACTING WITH OTHERS
7. I open myself genuinely to all people by being willing to
fully communicate my deepest feelings, since hiding in any
degree keeps me stuck in my illusion of separateness from
8. I feel with loving compassion the problems of others without
getting caught up emotionally in their predicaments that
are offering them messages they need ior their growth.
9. I act freely when I am tuned in, centered, and loving, but
if possible I avoid acting when I am emotionally upset and
depriving myself of the wisdom that flows from love and
DISCOVERING MY CONSCIOUS-AWARENESS
10. I am continually calming the restless scanning of my
rational mind in order to perceive the finer energies that
enable me to unitively merge with everything around me.
11. I am constantly aware of which of the Seven Centers of
Consciousness I am using, and I feel my energy,
perceptiveness, love and inner peace growing as I open all
of the Centers of Consciousness.
12. I am perceiving everyone, including myself, as an awakening
being who is here to claim his or her birthright to the
higher consciousness planes of unconditional love and oneness.