Stress can feel like a constant companion in the fast paced lives many of us lead. But, it really doesn’t have to be! It’s so important to just be able to step back and remove yourself completely from stressful situations so that you don’t let it consume you completely.
Do you suffer from stress at home or at work? Do stressful, high-pressure situations seem to always be part of your life? Do you feel that you are not getting enough sleep, proper nutrition and exercise because of stress?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then these stress relief quotes might provide you with some comfort.
A little stress is OK, a lot is not good so use these stress relief quotes to help you on your quest to ease stress and relax. Along with these quotes, why not check out our guide to meditation? It’s one of the best ways of not only reducing stress, but improving your life in a huge amount of ways.
14 Stress Relief Quotes
1.If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath. – Amit Ray
2. We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same. – Anne Frank
3. Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness. Not through insensibility but through greatness of mind. – Aristotle
4. Nothing is miserable unless you think it so: and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it. – Boethius
5. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
6. There are thousands of causes for stress, and one antidote to stress is self-expression. That’s what happens to me every day. My thoughts get off my chest, down my sleeves and onto my pad. – Garson Kanin
7. In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be assured that our questions are just as important as our answers. – Fred Rogers
8. He who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger. – Japanese Wisdom
9. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
10. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. – Mother Teresa
11. Better to something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly. – Robert Schuller
12. He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. – Socrates
13. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. – Victoria Holt
14. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. – William James
Here’s a video with specific motivational stress relief quotes: