Motivation and sports go hand in hand. Ask most of us and we’ll tell you that some of our fondest memories are when our favourite sports teams have clawed their way through to victory, where we’ve yelled ourselves hoarse while cheering them on, marvelling at the almost sub-human effort they put their bodies through to achieve greatness.
We all have that greatness within us, we just need to be devoting our energy onto those things we are truly passionate about. If you would like to learn how to always overcome resistance, take action, succeed every day, and make changes that last, this course is definitely for you! Like over 6500 others, you too can learn how to take control and master those obstacles that once held you back! Click here to find out more!
To help you on your way, here’s a list of the very best sport motivational quotes!
15 Sport Motivational Quotes
1. Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first step to succeeding. Jim Valvano
2. I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
3. Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
Would you like a six pack? Do you want to lose those last few inches of fat? Perhaps, finally get rid of your love handles and belly fat! Then this course is definitely for you! Learn what is required to get that six pack you want! In the Six Pack Abs Masterclass you can get that body you desire, learn exactly what you need to do to shed that belly fat and end up with the perfect abs! If you want to get rid of that stubborn lower body fat once and for all, this will definitely help you achieve it!
4. Success is not forever and failure isn’t fatal. – Donald Francis Shula
5. Every disadvantage has its advantage. – Hendrik Johannes Cruijff
6. A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t. – Jack Dempsey
7. If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all? – Joe Namath
8. Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
9. No one ever won a game by resigning. – Ksawery Tartakower
10. If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail. – Mark Spitz
11. In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Those who make it happen. Those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened. – Tommy Lasorda
12. Winners never quit and quitters never win. – Vince Lombardi
13. It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. – Vince Lombardi
14. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
15. It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. – William Edward Nicholson