Words have changed the world countless times, we should never underestimate the power they can have. Sometimes we need that effect in our lives, we need to hear that life changing speech that inspires us to turn things around, or to read those sentences that find a way to reach deep within and resonate for an eternity.
Here’s a list of Powerful Meaning Quotes to help achieve those kinds of life-changing feelings.
Powerful Meaning Quotes
1. Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A A Milne
2. The thinking that got us to where we are is not the thinking that will get us to where we want to be. – Albert Einstein
3. There’s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self. – Aldous Huxley
4. Don’t be seduced into thinking that that which does not make profit is without value. – Arthur Miller
Did you ever notice that the happiest people tend to be doing what they love, living their purpose, spending each day doing what it is that they truly enjoy and never really working. Would you like to be doing the same? If you would like to discover what it is that you could do each day without it feeling like work, this course may just help you achieve that! Find you purpose, do what you love and live a driven life. Everyone should live to be happy! To find out more, click here!
5. The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. – Bertrand Russell
6. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin
7. Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand. – Confucius
8. You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realised how seldom they do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
9. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
10. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. – Helen Keller
11. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. – Henry Van Dyke
12. Challenges is what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
13. I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. – Marilyn Monroe
14. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. – Maya Angelou
15. Never be bullied into silence, never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself. – Robert Frost
16. One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful. – Sigmund Freud
17. Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes. – Sigmund Freud
18. You don’t have to be a fantastic hero to do certain things; to compete. You can be just an ordinary chap, sufficiently motivated to reach challenging goals. – Sir Edmund Hillary
19. A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. – St. Basil