Many of us will experience hurts by people or situations in lives. We also have a tendency to look back on these instances with regret, which amplify’s the pain and causes it to hang around much longer than it needs to. Letting go can be tough, but it’s an essential skill to master in order to live a life that’s happy and peaceful.
If you need some help letting go of past traumas and finding peace this course could be very beneficial for you! It is taught by Pema Chödrön, a renowned Tibetan Buddhist nun, teacher, and author who’s been able to inspire millions of people who seek peace during trying times. You will learn how to start using the difficulties you face in life as a means to befriend yourself, accept the past, and widen your compassion to awaken your heart. If you would like to learn more about this, click here!
You’ll gain access to a valuable meditation practice called Tonglen, which can be used to transform any kind of negativity.
Here’s a list of 12 Letting Go quotes to help you on your journey of releasing painful memories, and moving in a happier direction.
12 Letting Go Quotes
- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future. – Alyson Noel
2. You can only lose what you cling to. – Buddha
3. Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past. – Dan Brown
4. In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. – Deepak Chopra
5. Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. – Herman Hesse
6. When the world is at your back, and your heart is at your feet…the best way to go on is to just “be”. – Jennifer Varnadore
7. There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go. – Jessica Hatchigan
8. Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over. – Nicole Sobon
9. Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. – Raymond Lindquist
10. I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done. – Robert Downey Jr.
11. The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realise that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. – Steve Maraboli
12. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need. – Tao Te Ching