16 Things Only People Who Love to Travel Will Understand
Travelling really is a bug and once you’ve caught it, it stays with you for life. It changes your entire outlook on life, makes you re-prioritise and teaches you things about yourself that you would never have discovered either. It also allows us to become comfortable to talking to pretty much anyone and develop a level of independence that is truly kick-ass.
For those of you who love to travel, you’ll relate to everything on this list. For those who haven’t set off yet, what are you waiting for? Book that ticket now!
1. You’re already planning your next trip even though you’re in the middle of your current one.
micdotcom.tumblr.com | Via Giphy
2. You constantly daydream about setting off on your next adventure.
carly-ylrac-carly.tumblr.com | Via Giphy
3. You become highly distressed when customs don’t stamp your passport.
4. The hospitality you receive in poorer countries, truly humbles you for life.
wilfulwilf.tumblr.com | Via Giphy
5. The irrational fear you had of little spiders disappears after you come face to face with one the size of your face!
6. Experiences are real wealth.
7. You get used to time differences easily.
8. Your list of places to see will never stop growing no matter how much you see.
9. The art of packing is one of your proudest skills.
10. Your mission in life is to stumble across the places not mentioned in guide books.
11. You have an iron stomach when it comes to eating new foods.
12. The thoughts of being stuck in the 9-5 for the rest of your life, terrifies you more than anything else.
13. You don’t need other people in order to make your own travel plans. Setting off by yourself is sometimes even better!
14. Although having someone to share the experience with is pretty awesome too.
15. You have friends from all over the world that you’ll drop into conversation the whole time, thoroughly confusing your friends from home.
16. You fully understand the saying that home really is, wherever you lay your hat…