15 Questions You’re Afraid To Answer
The hardest questions to answer are the ones where we have to look deep within ourselves and answer honestly, no matter how much we don’t like the answers. It is necessary, every now and then, to take time to examine our lives and truly see if we are happy with the way that it’s heading.
Sometimes we get so caught up in the little things, that we forget to spend time on the things that truly matter to us. Our dreams, the people we love, improving ourselves…. they all seem to be shoves to the back of the very large queue of priorities that build in our lives.
The key is to make sure our priorities are in order. Here are 15 questions to ask yourself that will help with this. Be honest, no one else will know your answers if you don’t want them too; but it’s important for you to know how you feel about the questions asked and the state of happiness you’re currently living in.
1) Would the 8-year old you, be happy with the person you are today?
2) Who have you given up on?
3) When was the last time you told loved ones exactly how much they meant to you?
4) When was the last time you saw something you didn’t agree with and didn’t speak up?
5) When was the last time you let imagination have full rein?
6) When was the last excuse you made that stopped you from travelling?
7) What is the one skill you wish you’d learned, but never got around to?
8) What is the difference between living and existing?
9) What is your biggest regret in life so far?
10) What fear is holding you back?
11) What did you learn from your last mistake?
12) If you spoke to a friend the way you spoke to yourself, would that person still be your friend?
13) How would your life inspire others?
14) Are you still holding on? Isn’t it time to let go?
15) Apart from money, what do you get from your current job?