Achieving mindfulness takes some practice, but once you’ve mastered it – it can change your whole life. Learning to live in the present moment is an essential skill, particularly in the fast paced lives that most of us live. If we don’t practice being mindful, hours and days roll into a blur and we never truly get to experience the joys of living in the moment.
While you’re practicing mindfulness techniques, the following affirmations can help you in focussing your mind on the present. Simply recite the ones with the most meaning to you, when you’re trying to bring your mind into the present. Feel free to tailor them to suit your needs and recite them while focussing on your breathing. This is a fantastic way to practice stillness and train yourself into entering a state of mindfulness with less resistance.
Let us know in the comments if there are any particular mindfulness affirmations that you use to bring yourself into the present moment.
1. I am grateful for this moment
2. All is well in my world right now.
3. As I exhale, I release old energy that has held me back.
4. As I inhale, I draw in new energy to move me forward.
5. I accept and embrace all experiences.
6. I am at peace with what is.
7. I am fully grounded in the experience of the present moment.
8. I observe my emotions without getting attached to them.
9. I release the past and live fully in the present moment.
10. I watch my thoughts with loving kindness toward myself and others.
11. I observe my thoughts and actions without judging them.
12. Life is happening in this moment.
13. My mindfulness practice helps me communicate in an authentic way.
14. Today I focus on the good.
15.With every and every mediation session, I become more aware of my deepest values.