14 Things You’ll Know If You’ve Discovered Your Life Purpose
Quite often we’ll reach a stage in our lives where we are dissatisfied with everything around us and really start to wonder what the purpose of life is at all. TV irritates you, peoples greed and ability to hurt one another becomes too much and the thoughts of slaving away, 5 days a week, for 40 years seems completely ridiculous.
This is your inner self screaming out for the need to find your own purpose in life. When we are on a different path, we don’t feel any meaning and there is a big part of us that just feels like something is missing. It is at this point, if we start focussing on what we love to do, that we will be able to find our true purpose.
Here are 14 things that will happen when you find it and what everyone who has already came across their purpose, will be able to relate to.
1. It doesn’t matter how much money you make, you’ve found your passion.
2. People with similar life purposes will begin appearing in your life.
3. Your relationships with friends and family will greatly improve.
4. You have enough faith in the universe now to take more risks.
5. If something keeps you away from you purpose for too long, it can feel like physical pain.
6. Life seemed harder before but now it’s much easier, doors open, chance encounters happen frequently and opportunity seems to be around every corner.
7. You will carry a constant feeling of peace, even on the days where things don’t go according to plan.
8. You have a heightened sense of intuition and your gut feelings are proved to be right on a more frequent nature.
9. Your physical and mental health will improve dramatically!
10. Your level of happiness and contentment will reach levels you’ve never experienced before.
11. Life finally seems to slow down. Where you feel like you’ve been enjoying yourself for hours, it’s only a few minutes and you realise what it means to be living in the moment.
12. You’re hyper aware of how beautiful the earth actually is and love spending time outdoors, surrounded in it.
13. Your goals take on a focus on growth and contributing to the planet and people around you.
14. Life has meaning again and you are enjoying every moment of it.